Final is coming very soon. I am having paper war in the room, with the papers spreading around all the corners of the table. I wonder how am going to dispose all the papers when we have to check out completely during this semester short break.
Omg it is only three weeks break, but we have to move out all of our stuffs. It is going to be a dusty war again, whereby my nose is going to complain unceasingly again. Yesterday I tried to clean up the messy "wardrobe", but nightmare began after that. I used up one quarter of the toilet paper roll, and I switched on the air-con right after dinner, but it seemed that the running nose was not satisfied with the treatment it received at all. Having a running nose, I was forced to study though due to time constraints.
I hate to go back to room recently. The time I step inside the room, all the books would block my view. I see no fun, i hear no sound, and i feel no life there. I see only black, white and yellow color, which is the highlighter color. Life is drab and meaningless, with all the formulas to be memorized, and all the exercises to be completed before final.
Life is dull with no pictures to be uploaded to blog. Can I end the war earlier?Be patient. This is the only two words that I keep telling myself right at this moment.
1 comment:
Hey! That's the stage every student goes through. The "I've got ENOUGH" feeling. Yeah I do know that. And it happens over and over again. But you have to hang on. It'll be over before you know it.
Good luck! ^^
Post a Comment