Things didnt go on smoothly these few days.Met with several unexpected incidents that brings tears and laughters.I know it is quite ambivalent to say this. But a bad thing that seems to mark the end of the day turns to be a joke that brings laughter. By the time u laugh uncontrollably, tears roll down the cheek unconsciously. This is the ultimate power of laughter which is the best medicine in this world.I have a lot of real life examples which couldnt be shared here to prevent any embarrassment.=)
People just like to poke fun at each other. And I like this type of game so much.Indeed, i take it as a pleasure because I am a person who likes to laugh. It could be an embarrasing smile, a horrible one or a delighted smile. I know there wont be a day without laughter because people around me are cute and creative around. Listening to new jokes everyday seems to be a routine for me aldy.I anticipate the time we laugh like nobody's business.I look forward to the moment we tease each other without having the mean to hurt the others.Things are just nice when you can hear laughter everywhere and at anytime.
Friends,I need you guys to create more laughters. Laughter has been an inspiration for me to turn the mundane life into an interesting one.
No comments:
Post a Comment