Wednesday, July 1, 2009

L.E.A.R.N

One year had passed by unconsciously. Juniors are coming and having orientation now. Automatically,we are labelled as seniors now. Imagine someone calling me "Senior,how to......."Omg by the time i hear of the word "senior",there is no turning back for me. It reminds me of the choice that i had made and the responsibility that I have to bear in years to come.

Trying to reminisce the first time I stepped into this campus, I was totally lost. I just know where is my room and the toilet. Being a road-blind without much sense of direction, it took me quite a long time to locate the position of classrooms and various departments in academic block. I learnt to wash clothes and prepare breakfast on my own. Independence is one of the element that is being added to my life now. 

Patience and tolerance is another element that I strive for within one year. We cannot expect everyone to behave and think in the same way as we are. So through interaction and communication, I learn to reduce the gap that exists prior before this. Being tolerant sounds easy for me at first. But I know I took quite a long time to achieve that too. I learn to tolerate the horrible toilet users who hang their clothes and belongings around all the corners of the toilet. I learnt to be patient even if I disagree with a particular opinion because there are always other ways to express my dissatisfaction.Blogging is definitely one of the ways.

So one year had passed by and another hectic is coming ahead. I am still on the route of learning and experiencing new stuffs

No comments: