By the time we reached there, it was only 11am. But all the rooms were full that we were required to wait until 1pm. It seem like all most of the Seremban folks are early birds. Since the rate after 12pm will be doubled, we were forced to cancel our plan. What a sad case. Have to wait for months before we can fulfill the desire to sing =(. On the other hand, we had another misson to accomplish.Deng Deng..
Here we were:Eason Chan's 签唱会. I am not really a fan of him. But surrounded by people who love his songs, I am influenced by them slowly. So i start to listen to his songs and even went to his small concert.There were not many people there, so were able to get ourselves a good position near the stage. For the whole concert, light flashed everywhere and I definitely didnt let off the chance to take his close-up photo. Roomie even bought his CD on spot in order to shake hand with him.What a loyal fan she is.

Eason and the MyFM'S DJ.Both are hilarious and good at creating jokes.


Eason on stage.

The three contestants of this small singing competition. The white shirt guy is the member of Eason's Fans Club of Hong Kong. Another loyal fan
An embarrassing incident occurred when roomie try to get his signature on stage. I was actually trying to sneak in the line without buying any CD. And the workers thought I am a fanatic fan who would like to attack Eason. Two of them escorted me down the stage. What an embarrassing incident. But I luckily I was able to save some face by explaining to the girl that I was actually accompanying my friend. Ish ish ish
No comments:
Post a Comment