Where can I get all the necessary self-protective skills?
I might get angry at somebody easily but I would definitely reconcile with the fellow at a glimpse. I am not sure whether this is a bad or good thing. I just know that it is better to have more friends rather than enemies. I might get hurt but I know I have my own way to forget the past. Maybe a sleep, or a song will be nice for the healing process.
Patience is the moral value that I learnt during secondary school. It is easy to memorize the definition of that value but it is always a difficult task to practice that value. Fine I might not have patience, but learning is never an ending process. So I am learning to be more patient , but the consequence is always much disastrous than before.
I have no more tears to drop. Tears will only make the eyes become itchy and swollen. I will only cry when the dust is blown into my eyes. Perseverance is of utmost importance. Laughter is the best medicine to eliminate all the vexations. What do I lack of summore?
I might get angry at somebody easily but I would definitely reconcile with the fellow at a glimpse. I am not sure whether this is a bad or good thing. I just know that it is better to have more friends rather than enemies. I might get hurt but I know I have my own way to forget the past. Maybe a sleep, or a song will be nice for the healing process.
Patience is the moral value that I learnt during secondary school. It is easy to memorize the definition of that value but it is always a difficult task to practice that value. Fine I might not have patience, but learning is never an ending process. So I am learning to be more patient , but the consequence is always much disastrous than before.
I have no more tears to drop. Tears will only make the eyes become itchy and swollen. I will only cry when the dust is blown into my eyes. Perseverance is of utmost importance. Laughter is the best medicine to eliminate all the vexations. What do I lack of summore?
2 comments:
lack of a good listener ...
XD
jia , dont be sad...
cheer up!!! n happy always !!! ^^
haha as usual i wil be fine very soon.Maybe i really need a good listener
Post a Comment