Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Give Me An Answer

Now I have to use one SAT word 'ambivalent' to describe my feeling now. I saw some friends start to count down the days left at Inti. 50+ more days to go, we will be leaving. Kind of wishing to leave Inti as soon as possible so that I can escape from all the tests and assignments.  But on the other hand, I am not yet ready to  leave this place which I stay for almost two years aldy. A place with nice memories, a place with supper culture and a place with couple hunting at dating street.

How good it would be if this is the place without any annoying tests and assignment! How good it would be if this is the place with all sorts of activities that I am interested at and all kind of people whom I  want to mingle with. I just hate the moment when the lecturer tells us when will we have our tests and when do we need to hand in our assignment.


This place, is going to be a place that leaves sweet and bitter experience to me.


Am I that desperate to leave here as soon as possible?Am I that reluctant to leave here within one month plus? I donoe and I bet everyone is having the same question too.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

haha, it's completely normal!! you know how much i hated KTT... but when the time to leave arrived, there was a tiny bit of sadness mingled in the happiness. afterall, it was the place i met superb friends, the place i overcame challenges and the place i grew! just cherish the remaining moments there, especially times with you friends. that's the only and the best thing to do =)

Sujia said...

Ya i agree with you totally. U understand that kind of feelign well. I really hope time deosnn't fly so fast