I hate LA to the core, I can't understand what the lecturer is talking about, and I feel like time is passing very slowly during the class. I think it is going to be another nightmare for me after calculus 3. Time please pass by quickly so that I wont have to face it anymore.
Things are just different for DE class. It is easier to understand the lesson being taught because classmates like to ask questions when they have any doubt. I can laugh more because they all like to joke. I never expect things can be totally different when I first thought that DE class would be a boring one with hard questions to be tackled. The questions are tough, but the learning environment is just too conducive and comfortable.
Six more weeks to go before I live a piggy life. I am looking forward to the trips that I think of delicious food every single moment. I miss the dimsum...yesh!
1 comment:
TAPAU GOOD FOOD AND DELIVER TO KUANTAN WHEN I'M BACK. btw, hang in there! U'll survive the semester! (The worst has yet to come!) =D
Post a Comment