Sunday, March 21, 2010

No Study

Home is not longer a good place to study anymore. It is place full with tempation which I find really hard to resist. The moment I tried to sit down and open the book, there are always something that attract my attention like noise from the kids, music and the worst FOOD.I wonder how could I study and survive for the past few years.

Now I have to agree with Thiviyan's theory: The workload that we bring back to home is always equal to the workload that we bring back to inti. Maybe I am slightly better but the theory is extremely true till I laughed in front of the laptop screen when I first saw this theory in facebook.One more theory: the weight of the bag when we come back to Inti is always heavier than the one we bring back to home. Ya mum always likes to squeeze many foods and necessities inside my bag whenever I back.

Argh home is not suitable for studying anymore. This is also one of the reason why I refuse to come back so frequently now.Maybe I will refuse to come back more often when the two kids fly off. I know I am not a filial girl, but dont blame me because I am getting lazier and lazier to travel for such a long time.

No comments: