Friends ask me to update blog, but I do not have the enthusiasm to update it anymore. Although there are quite many events going on, and I have pictures to be uploaded, but the speed of the line is just too slow for an impatient person like me.
The weather is really hot recently. Had read about the news that this phenomenon is going to persist till May or so on. Now the moment I step into my room, I have to turn on air-con and fan at the same time. I know this will contribute more to the hot weather, but it is really unbearable to have sweats all over the body. Sometimes, I have to take bath for three times per day, which is the maximum record that I dare not to break anymore. I don't wish to spend so much time in the toilet and being labelled as OCD,just like my neighbor did.
Mosquitoes are everywhere and my legs and fingers got swollen because of the terrible bites. Even the cat has became modified that they chase after people. Things went on like this: we were walking on the corridor towards MPH, and saw two girls ran very fast and screamed '不要追我!' Omg the cat was chasing after them. I guesses the cat must be very hot or hungry that it demanded some water and food from the girls. Sound very pity.
Hopefully this post wont be my last post for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment