Finally, the marathon of tests had ended finally. On the other hand, extra classes take over the race proudly. It will never come to an end.
Just realized how unambitious I am. People around are planning their routes for future, like which famous university to apply and what job to choose after graduation. I am still slacking behind without any proper planning. I do not even know what are the five universities that I am going to apply this year. I want a stress- free study environment. I dont want a competitive environment in which ranking and result predominate other things. I am tired of that kind of race.
But i know wish is a dream afterall. I doubt the existence of a stress- free environment. Family are putting high hopes on you and friends are heading along their path without much hesitance. Being borned in a small town, the life is simple and enjoyable. I dont have much difficulty to catch up with the moderate pace of life. But after coming to a decent town, life has changed completely. People coming from all parts of the country are intelligent and shrewd enough. Their ways of life is totally different from my original pace. I take time to adjust to it by increasing my pace, and now I am still on the battle field, facing all types of possible treats, with an uncertainty of victory or loss. I might get hurt, but still there is a chance to defeat the battle.
There is still a long long way to go. And i wonder how long can my determination can persist, and how many more challenges I have to take. But i know, I am not alone . Thanks for all the encouragement and supports. Sometimes I wish I can enter carrer field as soon as possible. But relatives said studying is definitely more enjoyable and relaxing than working. I am still young and I dont have much experience on this. One time of working experience exposed me to the complication of human relationship in career field. Sis keeps telling me that studying is the most happy duration throughout the life. I know I should appreciate and enjoy what I am doing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment