It rains everyday and dining hall life is going to begin very soon haiz...
For chemistry lab, I was assigned to a new partner who studied at independent school. So during the lab session, I learnt a great deal about the system of independent school. It seems like the students there are exposed to a wide array of knowledge and they have a deep understanding towards a particular topic. They had covered most of the calculus 1 syllabus and they even have a subject like CSC. Friendly, easygoing and talkative...these are the qualities that they posses and the list will never end. There is hardly any silent moment in between the conversation. So I will say it is nice to have friends from independent school. Now only I realized why some parents insisted to send their children to independent school. But my parents never considered about it when I was in standard 6.If I was sen to independent school, I would be a totally different person now and I am sure the transformation would be a better one.
But all in all, I am contented with the 5years of education that I received in SABGS. Nice friends are beside me when I need them. And I miss the time we called each other "darling". It sounds so lesbian-ish but the affection is just beyond description. My parents and I didnt make a wrong choice afterall. I am gratify with I have. Thanks for everything!
But all in all, I am contented with the 5years of education that I received in SABGS. Nice friends are beside me when I need them. And I miss the time we called each other "darling". It sounds so lesbian-ish but the affection is just beyond description. My parents and I didnt make a wrong choice afterall. I am gratify with I have. Thanks for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment