Friday, June 19, 2009

Paradise

I am supposed to update this post last weekend. But life at home was too busy that I didnt have the time to update. I was kinda of anticipating that short weekend break because it was the only chance that I could meet most of my friends before they furthering their studies at universities. So I planned a lot of activities for that particular weekend, but was able to get a few things done only.

Here are the pictures that we took during the gathering.





From left to right:Kai Chi, Kai Xin and Geok Xin.



Pei Fen, Shi Hwee and me.



Caryn


At a souvenir shop.We tried to molest the cute monkey toy there haha


The famous "Five Smell" stall at the roadside.


Huhu the "Five Smells"which is strongly recommended by Mr Chan. It is actually some sorts of fish chips, toufu, fried carrot cake, popiah etc. High caloric food but it is a must when people come to visit Muar.




The complement of Five Smells--Tong Shui. I can only drink this special tong shui at Muar. The sticky fluid with the 油炸条is the most perfect match ever. 

 
This picture was actually taken during the previous gathering. It is a sweet memory to eat dessert by the roadside. Safety is guaranteed and the breezy wind is rejuvenating. This is another special part of my hometown.

Muar is definitely a food paradise with her infinite choices of delicious food. You name the food and you can get it there easily. The rates are cheap and reasonable some more. Dwellers are friendly and generous with the exceptions of some uncivilized people. Although we do not have decent cinema and shopping complex here, the palatable food and the friendliness of people far exceed the pleasure that I get when indulging in expensive entertainment at KL.


 

No comments: