Woke up as early as 630am, I saw many floormates were on their white formal wear already. This definitely reminded me of the BTN scene.
So there we off to Putrajaya for the briefing. Did some registration, handed up our passport, got our passport,took some pictures and caught up with friends about their holidays.
The briefing was divided into several parts. It was quite surprising that I was actually quite energetic without drinking any coffee early in that morning. Maybe all the topics were still able to catch my attention and keep me awake. But I started to feel sleepy when the insurance agent briefed us some information about the insurance plan that we will get in US. Info entered my left ear but came out very quickly from my right ear.
Luckily, the humorous representative from MAS was there to arouse me from the sleepy state. We still couldn't get an exact flight date because according to him, all the flights seem to be full in August and September, but they are trying their best to arrange the flight for us. If everything goes on smoothly, we will fly on 23August. Argh, one month plus only to go. Still haven't prepared myself mentally yet.
The last session would be giving out the allowance, which was our main concern for that day haha. So, we received the first-three-month allowance and yuran penempatan. It was quite depressing to know that we can only get our book allowance after nine more months. I guess the yuran penempatan is for us to buy books instead of settling down.
It was quite thoughtful of JPA to provide lunch for us before going back to Inti. If not the stomach would grumble again. That's all for the pre-departure briefing.
1 comment:
Rich lo girl.Be careful.Guess who m I?
Post a Comment