Suddenly I miss the moment of being bullied by Jia Yie and Jia Yue, miss the moment they told me the stories about Ben 10 and Mickey Mouse,, miss the moment they read story books in front of me. All these scenes are going to end very soon. They will only transform into memory deep inside my heart.
I miss the moment I had together with Shi Hwee here. She is always there to tell me the stories about her collegemates which I like so much. She is always there to introduce new things to me, and she is always there to listen to me without any grudges. This is the first time I don't have much mood to celebrate new year though it is around the corner aldy. She is going to fly off on new year eve, what a sad thing for me to accept. Reunion?It wont be complete without best friend around.
Life is really about suffering. Based on what I study in religion, the more I want to grasp on something, the more I will suffer. But it is always hard to eliminate all these desires and cravings. I am going to suffer with all these desires, I know


No comments:
Post a Comment